The 360° campaign—celebrating the holiday season with bold fashion, memorable luxury gifts, and philanthropy.
Neiman Marcus proudly announces the launch of its Holiday 2022 campaign titled Make the Moment. This brand new, company-wide endeavor incorporates a 360° approach, inspiring joyful festivity, new twists on traditions, and big-hearted inspiration across advertising, in-store visuals, special events, digital content, and videos, as well as the revered Christmas Book and annual Fantasy Gifts.
“Our Make the Moment campaign is an extension of our brand idea, Live Your Luxury,” says Darren “Daz” McColl, Chief Marketing Officer, Neiman Marcus. “It takes the freedom and the boldness of individual style and places it in a holiday setting, where highly memorable, tradition-twisting moments are made. It’s a celebration of optimism and inclusivity in which relationships are cherished. Our Make the Moment stories highlight Neiman Marcus’ unique ability to curate and deliver the extraordinary.”
The Christmas Book & Fantasy Gifts
Make the Moment‘s anchor element is the beloved Christmas Book, Neiman Marcus’ annual tome dedicated to seasonal shopping and festive finery. (The Christmas Book has been continuously reimagined for over ninety years.) It is composed of relevant story-based chapters, opening with a curated collection, All Through the House. All Through the House frames home and holiday entertaining alongside occasion-ready fashion, while a diverse, multi-generational family energetically blends unconventional holidaymaking (a Christmas tree set up by the pool, for one) with tried-and-true traditions. Ultimately, the spirit is ebullient, the mood is high, and the smiles are wide as this family celebrates the night before with kid-like mischief (piling a golf cart high with gourmet treats, for one) and, of course, the boldest and chicest of the season’s sartorial offerings, with over 260 brands — ranging from Saint Laurent to Christian Louboutin to Moncler — featured in the mix.
Featured in The Christmas Book are Neiman Marcus’ famed Fantasy Gifts, which, in 2022, are all about creating unforgettable and inimitable moments in line with the campaign’s name. Bold, thrilling, joyful, and philanthropic (proceeds from Fantasy Gift sales are donated to a range of charitable causes), these one-of-a-kind exclusive creations include:
- An Equestrian Moment: An exclusive trip to Aspen to participate in private polo lessons with Ignacio “Nacho”Figueras and Melissa Ganzi (while staying in the ultra-luxe St. Regis and attending the Aspen Polo Tournament, $295,000). Charitable giving: Boys & Girls Club of Palm Beach County- Neil S. Hirsch Family Boys & Girls Club of Wellington
- A Regal Moment: A Cartier tiara, which may be converted to a necklace, of over 600 diamonds circa 1935 ($3.2 million). Charitable giving: The Heart of Neiman Marcus.
- A Dream Moment: A custom Maserati Grecale Trofeo SUV rendered in collaboration with Mattel’s Barbie(including a Barbie pink paint scheme, $330,000). Charitable giving: Barbie Dream Gap Project, an ongoing global initiative that partners with charities to help remove barriers by providing equal opportunities for girls.
- A Festive Moment: A custom curation of holiday decorations by Jim Marvin, the beloved master of special-occasion staging ($190,000). Charitable giving: The Heart of Neiman Marcus.
- A Connoisseur Moment: A Hestan Napa Valley luxury weekend, including intimate cooking classes with renowned Chef Thomas Keller. To also include a round of golf with Chef Keller and Hestan CEO and Founder Stanley Cheng,dinner at the French Laundry and other exquisite dining experiences, and an exclusive Hestan CopperBond cookware set ($175,000). Charitable giving: The Keller Restaurant Relief Fund, which supports members in need from the restaurant community.
- A Sweet Moment: A custom space-themed mini-golf course installation at home by the experiential art maestros Sweet Tooth Hotel ($200,000). Charitable giving: The Boys & Girls Club of America.
- A Bespoke Moment: A personalized reinterpretation of a signature fragrance and Parisian escape with the perfumer Maison Francis Kurkdjian ($65,000). Charitable giving: The Heart of Neiman Marcus.
- An All-Star Moment: Shoot hoops with none other than NBA legend Scottie Pippen and his son, Lakers guard Scotty Pippen Jr. ($333,333). Charitable giving: Chi Prep Academy, a non-profit private high school that focuses on introducing athletes to business practices as they relate to sports.
This holiday season, Neiman Marcus is proud to back another philanthropic endeavor: The company is a long-standing partner of Boys & Girls Clubs of America, whose dedicated mission is to build great futures for all young people by addressing issues including food insecurity, lack of academic access, and inequality. Neiman Marcus has donated more than $1,000,000 over time, and invites customers to make online and in-store donations to Boys & Girls Clubs of America (Neiman Marcus credit card holders may also donate).